High School Announcements
- Soccer open gym will be tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 6:30am in the old gym. All are welcome. Questions, see coach Mulder or coach Nessa.
- Baseball meeting for all 9-12 graders interested in playing this summer. 7:00 AM on Tuesday in Mr. Hilbrands room.
- Dutchmen Wrestling results from Thursday, Jan. 17. The Dutch defeated Okoboji 45-36 and downed BH-Rock Valley, 48-24.
- athletes - if you have not let Coach Bundt know that you intend to compete in track & field, please do so today.
- Track & field team - we have concessions for the games tomorrow night (Tuesday). We need at least six people to cover 2 shifts. Please check your availability and let Coach Bundt know.
- All student council members plan on meeting in the auditorium today during Success.
- More juniors are needed to be on this year's Prom Committee. Please stop in Mrs. Wiese's room for information today.
- 2nd semester schedules must be finalized by tomorrow (Tues). THANK YOU! No changes after tomorrow.
- Please consider honoring the memory of and supporting the family of Ismar R. Gonzalez Garcia through a monetary memorial contribution to be given on behalf of MOC-Floyd Valley High School. If you feel led to contribute, please bring cash contributions to the High School office by 2:00pm on Monday, January 21st. Thank you for considering this invitation to honor Ismar’s memory and support his family on this difficult journey. If you have questions regarding this email, please contact Peg Te Grotenhuis: Email email@example.com OR text 712-441-3300
- Attention Seniors: Open Campus lists have been posted. Privileges start today. Remember that you must either be in the cafeteria or off campus during your open campus times. You may not wander the building.
- Track & field athletes - if you have not let Coach Bund know that you intend to compete in track & field, please do so today.
Speech & Drama
- drivers education registration forms are available in the office. Deadline to register is April 1
- Please see Mrs Doughan at this time: Skylar Andresen, Anton Burg, Abbie Hansen, Teygan Hiemstra, Gavin Sargent, Luke Tapper
- Attention: Large Group Speech...There will be a team picture for the paper for ALL members who participated at Districts in the Auditorium during Success.
Today's Lunch Menu
Monday, January 21
Tuesday, January 22
Thursday, January 24
Friday, January 25
Saturday, January 26
Monday, January 28
Tuesday, January 29
Thursday, January 31
Start of School Lists & Forms
Infinite Campus (Students)
Infinite Campus (Teachers)
Outlook 365 Portal